Experienced and organised individual required to join our growing marketing department. You will join the Digital Marketing Team supporting the Head of Performance and Digital Marketing as well as our external digital marketing partners. A busy and wide-ranging role, the Digital Marketing Manager will work with external agencies to make sure all our digital channels are effective and KPIs are met. It is important that you have a background in PPC and can use your knowledge to improve performance, solve problems and create opportunities. A knowledge of paid social media is required, and the role will give someone the opportunity to own this area, working with a dedicated paid social agency. This is a fast-paced role and would suit an enthusiastic candidate with great problem solving skills and an eye for data!
This is not your traditional organic marketing role involving social media posting or content creation (we have a team for that). This role will focus on lead and enquiry creation and the work, creativity and passion that goes into making this happen. If you thrive in a performance driven environment and love seeing great marketing perform and drive enquiries, then we want to hear from you!
- In-depth knowledge of marketing within different channels: Working with the Head of Digital Marketing to formulate, plan and execute marketing campaigns across all our digital marketing channels
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing including SEO, PPC and Paid Social Media:
- Experience of working with (or within) marketing agencies: Day to day communication with the agencies along with management of their workload. Challenging them and motivating them to hit the KPI set by the business.
- Ability to review and analyse data in a productive and meaningful way to provide usable insights: Analysis of campaign data across all digital channels to provide commentary and insight to improve campaign performance. Daily administration of data is essential to this role.
- Experience in managing marketing projects and of project management generally: Management of multiple projects at any one time and working with a variety of stake holders. Organisation and administration of each project with regular reporting and updates to the management team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong background in Digital Marketing (Digital Marketing diploma preferred)
- Able to analyse data at an advanced level and use this to influence campaigns
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Able to work with multiple agencies and internal departments to achieve agreed KPIs
- Target driven with a track record of working to KPIs
- Ability to use own initiative and network across departments; this is particularly prudent during home working
- Creative and forward thinking
- Clear and concise communicator
- Team player
- A working knowledge of basic Google software; Analytics, Data Studio, Adwords