To prepare and draft all the initial documentation for the customer to sign once their case has been accepted, arranging appointments for document signing and updating the customer regarding the progress of their claim.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Drafting skills – opening leads , inputting data, assisting the team.
- Multi tasking – monitoring task list, answering phones.
- Customer care – empathising with the customer, reassuring the customer and being confident on the phone
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- GCSE English Language – Grade A – C
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of the phonetic alphabet
- Explaining the funding script with the customer and confirming the customer understands how their case will be funded.
- Preparing all documents to the customer to enable us full access of the customer’s medical records.
- Booking the customer an appointment with an external agent on the agent portal
- Monitoring the case and dealing with any queries from the agents/customers
- To hit 95% target for acceptance
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when requested by a Supervisor
- Ability to draft paperwork for release of medical records, understanding who is bringing the claim, what documentation is needed and knowledge to establish who is the primary defendant
- Knowledge of claim funding is beneficial, primarily the ‘Conditional Fee Agreement’
- To be able to achieve targets and hit KPI’s
- To manage online claim form process with customers.
- Identify the most suitable sign up method for each customer.
- Identifying/ amending any errors or spelling mistakes in the customers timeline of events or customer details.
- Using and updating excel spreadsheets daily