ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-4 years PQE – grade C/B
- Up to date knowledge of running a complex Multi Track/Catastrophic caseload,
- Knowledge and understanding of the Serious Injury Guide, Rehabilitation Code
- Knowledge and understanding of Court of Protection, Personal Injury Trust
- Litigation experience a must on complex cases, being able to take the lead on cases
- Knowledgeable understanding of funding, assisting and taking the lead in sign ups
- Case Planning, identifying experts of the right disciplines, being proactive
- Excellent court skills, being able to prepare and commence proceedings in High Court, Interim Payment Applications, attending CCMC, prepare directions, dealing with Cost Budgets, liaising with Part 35 experts, case managers, lay witness, ensuring continuity
- Excellent people and client care skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Innovative and Proactive
- Flexible and willing to commit to achieving results and meeting deadlines
- The ability to work in a team
- Full Driving Licence
Responsible for running a caseload of Multi Track/Catastrophic files in line with current company policies and legal requirements.
- Ensure that cases are progressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Progress files in line with KPI Targets
- Liaising with clients, experts, barristers, third party solicitors and insurers as necessary.
- Dealing with all aspects of pre and post issue procedures in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Pursuing cases to conclusion.
- Ensuring all actions as per Proclaim Action List are completed in a timely fashion.
- Accurate time recording.
- Maintaining client files in good order in accordance with Lexcel and other quality assurance requirements .